The Staplehurst 10k supports the Staplehurst Community Events Group and has grown to become one of the most popular 10km races in Kent. It is one of the county's fastest courses with genuine PB potential. The course is rural, using the wide, fast and virtually flat country lanes outside the village.
Medals will be awarded to all finishers and the race features chip timing. Prizes will be awarded to the leading runners and age category winners.
The race is generously sponsored by Yew Tree Construction & Landscaping.
How to enter the The Yew Tree Staplehurst 10k
- Run 10km
The Yew Tree Staplehurst 10k route
The course takes place in and around the quiet country lanes on the outskirts of Staplehurst village and is primarily flat with no noticeable hills. The Start will be on the Playing Fields. Although the race is on quiet lanes, it is not traffic free and you should be aware of the likelihood of traffic. The course will have been inspected for hazards prior to the race but runners are asked to exercise the usual caution when running.
Meet the organiser
The Yew Tree Staplehurst 10k reviews (5)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb, London4.8(115)
- ASICS London 10K24th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra7th May, Wadhurst4.1(31)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival24th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.