How to enter the Thetford Trails Winter 10K & Canicross - Race 3
- Run 10km
- Run 10km
Thetford Trails Winter 10K & Canicross - Race 3 routes
The 10KM race will be a single lap loop around a marked course within Thetford Forest.
Kicking-off in an adjacent field to the High Lodge area, the course begins on the forest wide fire lanes with its looming pine trees on either side of you. Runners will remain on these for the majority of the course, before looping back into the field for the finish.
As this is an off-road, trail event, the terrain will be uneven throughout and could contain hazards such as tree roots or fallen branches.
Marshals will be out on the course throughout and first aid is on hand should it be required.
Runners can run with either one or two dogs, any more is strictly prohibited.
Dogs must remain on their leads at all times and suitable harnesses must be worn during the race itself.
The canicross will start in waves of two, going off every 20 seconds.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place?See our Help Center
Thetford Trails Winter 10K & Canicross - Race 3 weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Meet the organizer
Inspire Races are ranked #84 in the UK out of 564 organizers
Thetford Trails Winter 10K & Canicross - Race 3 reviews (6)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Mud & Mayhem Thetford - Duathlon, Trail Race, Canicross15th Mar, Brandon
- Colchester Stampede 10K17th May, Colchester5(4)
- Milton Keynes Festival of Running15th Mar, Milton Keynes3.3(1)
- The Peterborough 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run1st Mar, Peterborough
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London4.8(39)
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October18th Oct, Bedford5(1)