Thorpe Park Sprint Triathlon Race 2
Sun, 16 Sept 2018
Chertsey, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
Official booking partner
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get £10 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Sun, 16 Sept 2018
If you appear to be struggling in the swim the safety vessel will be able to help you out.
Wetsuits are compulsory as they provide buoyancy in the water should you encounter any difficulties. You must
wear the swim cap that you were provided with at registration.
You must take the utmost care at the roundabouts and check that it is clear before continuing.
athletes through the theme Park before finishing next to the marquee. Click here to view the course on MapMyRUN
Organiser route images
You will receive the following:
* Timing chip (to be worn around the left ankle)
* Event number for front and back (race belts are allowed)
* Event number for the bike
* Colored swim cap
The timing chip will be used as the baton that is passed between team members. At registration, you will
collect an envelope that will contain a timing chip and swim hat for the swimmer, a number and security tag
for the cyclist (please note that only the cyclist is allowed into the transition area) and a number for the
runner. The swimmer must handover the timing chip to the cyclist before the transition. Once the cyclist
returns to transition they must rack their bike and exit transition before they pass it onto the runner.
* Swimmer – Hat and timing chip
* Cyclist – Bike number and race number on the back
* Runner – race number on the front
THORPE PARK Resort, Staines Road, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 8PN
Using GPS? The postcode is KT16 8PN, but remember some Sat Navs aren’t so savvy and may lead you to Norlands Lane – keep a look out for the coaster track over the main entrance on Staines Road.
- Venue opens at 6:15 am
- Registration opens at 6:30 am
- Transition opens at 6:45 am
- Transition closes at 7:40 am
- Mandatory event briefing 7:50 am
7) Presentation of prizes will be awarded in the marquee after the last competitor has finished and the results verified.