07:35 - 08:45 Registration
09:00 50k starts
All runners must be aged 20 or older on the day of the event. UKA affiliated athletes must be aged 21 or older on the day.
All runners must attend registration on race day. Here you will receive your race number, GPS tracer and drop bag luggage label. You must ensure your personal information is written on the back of your race number and leave your drop bag (with attached label) in the designated baggage area.
There will be three aid stations on the course approximately 15k apart. They will be fully stocked with food, drinks and goodies to keep you going.
- To participate in this event, runners must be at least 20 years old on race day.
- Bibs must be visible and secure on the front of your body throughout the entire race.
- Stay on course - any intentional shortcuts will result in disqualification from this and future events.
- The challenge is to complete the race on foot - any use of other transportation will result in disqualification from current and future events.
- No storage of supplies or kit is permitted along the race route.
- Only registered runners are allowed to participate - support crew and pacers are not permitted in this race.
- Runners must check in at all aid stations. Any missed aid stations will result in disqualification.
- Each aid station has a cut off time limit. If a runner has not departed by the cut off time they must hand their race bib to the aid station volunteer and will no longer eligible for an official time or medal.
- Participants must inform the race director via the official phone number if they decide to withdraw from the race.
- Runners who withdraw from the race must check in at the closest aid station, return their race number and tracker as soon as possible.
- Dogs are not allowed to run with participants on the course. Breaking this rule will result in disqualification.
- This race has a zero tolerance policy for littering. Any runner found breaking this rule will be disqualified from the race.
- For your safety and enjoyment throughout, please comply with instructions given by the race director, management team and volunteers.
- Fully charged mobile phone with the race directors number saved
- Drinks bottles with capacity to hold 1 litre of fluids
This is also a cup less event. Runners may choose to carry a reusable plastic cup for aid stations in addition to their mandatory drinks bottles.