We are pleased to announce our second Ice Swimming with an Ice Mile event on the 10th February 2018.
We will have 3 distances; 450m, 1k and for the acclimatised* the Ice Mile (a skins/standard swimwear only swim).
You will be able to enjoy this stunning setting while pushing your boundaries in and safe and controlled environment.
Distances will be 450m, 1k & a 1-mile swim on the day. Plus we will have the 'Chilly Dip' which is as it suggests a quick Dip in the chilly waters.
How to enter the Thrilled to be Chilled – Ice Mile
- Swim 1mi
- Swim 1km
- Swim 0.45km
Thrilled to be Chilled – Ice Mile weather forecast
Foggy in the morning.
Thrilled to be Chilled – Ice Mile reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Thrilled to be Chilled – Ice Mile?
You may also like
- Limelight Sports - Swimathon15th Oct, undefined
- The Snowman Triathlon31st Jul, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Aqua Sphere Snowman Swim31st Jul, Capel Curig
- The Swim To The Edge Series – The Abereiddy Swim14th Aug, Haverfordwest
- Dock2Dock Swim11th Sep, London3.8(4)