"Wouldn’t recommend this course, 4 laps of a field. A bridge over the M25 isn’t..."
"Its not coastal?? Its 4 laps of a field and there was no race briefing......."
See all reviews
Distances in this event
- Run 10km
- Finisher’s medal
- Finisher’s t-shirt
- 400 participants
From the organizer
Runners complete 4 laps. The terrain is grassy, and there's water available at several spots along the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you sign up for the Thurrock 10k on the day?
Yes, it's possible to sign up on the day but it's advised to secure your place in advance to avoid missing out.
Is there car parking available?
Yes, there is plenty of car parking available.
At what time does the Thurrock 10k start?
The race starts at 10.30am so make sure you arrive ahead of time.
Have a question? Get answers from our team.
Thurrock 10k weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
High chance of rain
Light breeze possible, up to 9mph
Thurrock 10k reviews (2)
1 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- Dorney Lake Run13th Oct, Windsor
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)
- Do It For Charity Santa Run – Victoria Park, London8th Dec, London4.4(4)
- Runthrough Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September21st Sep, London