Welcome to Time2Run 24 Hour Race - how many 5k laps can you or your team run in 24 hours? Take part of any of our spectacular races & enjoy the entire 24 hours.
How to enter the Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 50kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 24h
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 20km
- Run 45km
Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run routes
- The route is 5k, flat/undulating on good multi-terrain surfaces along the Wirral Way.
Well stocked feed station is located every 5k at the start/finish with checkpoints around the course.
Team relay change over every 5K.
Only 1 member of each team on the course at once.
Teams receive a team relay Chip.
Solo runners can leave the course every 5k.
Fully marked out route with transition every 3.1 miles.
Bib numbers must be worn at all times on course.
Event Village at the start/lap/finish area.
Camping is free to runners (tents only. Sorry NO CARS ON THE CAMPSITE) and available Friday, Saturday & Sunday Night,
On course toilets every 5k.
Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Time2Run Events are ranked #22 in the UK out of 552 organizers
Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul 2020, Caernarfon
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr 2020, Prestatyn
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul 2020, Wetherby
- Chester Ultra29th Feb 2020, Waverton
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May 2020, Caernarfon
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr 2020, Delph