The event comprises a 10-mile road race, over a predominantly flat course (there are a couple of hills to keep it interesting!) and it will be fully marshalled by members of Tiptree Road Runners, who will be there to ensure your safety and also provide some vocal encouragement and support. Its an attractive course, mainly on rural roads, giving you the opportunity to enjoy some scenic Essex countryside.
How to enter the Tiptree 10
- Run 10mi
Tiptree 10 weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Tiptree 10 reviews (2)
4.8 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark 5k, 10k, 10 Mile & Half Marathon – January25th Jan, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley Velopark – February29th Feb, London
- Victoria Park 10K & 10Mile - February16th Feb, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – March28th Mar, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – April25th Apr, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – May30th May, London