The Tiree 10k & Half Marathon started in 2006 and has grown to be a much anticipated event on the island calendar. Visiting runners are welcome along with local residents and we’ve had people travel from as far as Slovakia and Brazil just to do the race. The atmosphere is friendly and continues into the night with the legendary dance at An Talla.
Tiree 10k & Half Marathon weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning.
Tiree 10k & Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Tiree 10k & Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Glencoe Marathon Gathering5th Sep, Glencoe5(2)
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Causeway Coast Marathon25th Sep, Portballintrae4.8(7)
- Strathclyde Loch Marathon, Half & Fun Run22nd Nov, Bellshill4.4(3)
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run12th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne4.9(50)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.