11 miles long, 6 miles wide, famed for it’s white sandy beaches, blue skies, unspoilt landscape, and no midges! Tiree’s coastline is rugged, beautifully carved, and adorned with long stretches of firm sandy beach. The complete circumference takes in 35 miles of the finest Hebridean scenery. And that is the Tiree Ultramarathon – The Land Below the Waves.
How to enter the Tiree Ultramarathon
- Run 35mi
Tiree Ultramarathon route
35 MilesStart Time: 8:00am
Tiree Ultramarathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Tiree Ultramarathon reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Monster Triathlon19th Jun 2021, Fort Augustus5(15)
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.