How to enter the Tollymore Trail Marathon Events
- Run 40mi
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Tollymore Trail Marathon Events routes
The event will be a looped event with participants completing one loop for a half marathon, two loops for a full marathon and three loops for the ultra marathon (40 miles). The 10K event will encompass part of the route.
The route will showcase the beauty of Tollymore and strengthen the Newcastle/Castlewellan area as a great playground for adventure sports enthusiasts.
The Tollymore Trail Marathon will be a fully waymarked event and will be based solely within the confines of Tollymore Forest Park. The route will follow a series of forest trails throughout the forest whilst all the time taking in the spectacular scenery of this location, however, participants should prepare for a challenge. The route is anything but flat and features a series of thigh-burning climbs along leafy forest trails.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Tollymore Trail Marathon Events weather forecast
Meet the organizer
26 Extreme are ranked #48 in the UK out of 266 organizers
You may also like
- Causeway Coast Marathon25th Sep, Portballintrae4.8(7)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn
- Escape The City28th Aug, Dalkeith