The Tollymore Trail Marathon is the perfect end of year trail ultra marathon, marathon and half marathon event, along with a 10K race.
Join us for these trail running events in the stunning setting of Tollymore Forest Park.
How to enter the Tollymore Trail Marathon Events
- Run 40miStandard Entries
- Run 26.2miStandard Entries
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesBooked 3 times this week
- Run 10kmStandard Entries
Tollymore Trail Marathon Events routes
The event will be a looped event with participants completing one loop for a half marathon, two loops for a full marathon and three loops for the ultra marathon (40 miles). There will also be a 10K event that will encompass part of the course.
The route that we have chosen will showcase the beauty of Tollymore to all participants and will further strengthen the Newcastle/Castlewellan area as a great playground for adventure sports enthusiasts.
The Tollymore Trail Marathon will be a fully waymarked event and will be based solely within the confines of Tollymore Forest Park. The route will follow a series of forest trails throughout the forest whilst all the time taking in the spectacular scenery of this location.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tollymore Trail Marathon Events weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Tollymore Trail Marathon Events reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Pen Llyn Ultra4th Jul 2020, Pwllheli
- Pen Llyn Ultra Marathon (Winter)9th Nov, Lon Golff
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul 2020, Wetherby
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr 2020, Prestatyn
- Pilgrims Trail 6016th May 2020, Bangor
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge13th Nov, Heath Charnock