The Top of the Wolds 10k Challenge is a scenic, rural race around Nunburnholme Wold in East Yorkshire. Starting from the attractive Village of Warter, the race route heads out along scenic rural lanes, before a climb to the “Wolds Top”, then start your descent through the Woodland section, and finally return to Warter village.
How to enter the Top of the Wolds 10K Challenge
- Run 10km
Top of the Wolds 10K Challenge route
The course is a mixture of village back lanes, scenic views,and bridal way, this is a multi terrain course, run on fully closed roads.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Top of the Wolds 10K Challenge reviews
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Asda Foundation York 10k & Fun Run31st Jul, York4.7(4)
- Castle Howard Triathlon23rd Jul, Castle Howard
- Wakefield Hospice 10k21st Mar, Wakefield4.8(25)
- Asda Foundation City of Lincoln 10k and Fun Run26th Jun, Lincoln3.3(3)
- The Asda Foundation Hull Running Festival21st Jun 2022, Kingston upon Hull4.3(11)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.