Distances in this event
- Run 5km
- Run 5km
Tough Mudder 5k – South London (Clapham) routes
The Tough Mudder 5K course will circle around the Mudder Village so that all your friends and family can see you tackle all the best obstacles. The obstacles will be evenly spaced around the course so you won’t have to run continuously for very long.
From the organizer
In 2018 Tough Mudder is bringing its brand new city-based event to Clapham Common in South London on both Friday night and Saturday. Waiting for you will be 5 kilometres worth of awesome obstacles along with a bunch of street food, craft beer and party vibes. Clapham Common has never seen anything like this before.
Want to start the weekend early? Tough Mudder will be staying up late on Friday evening, giving you and your mates the chance to tackle a mix of classic and brand new obstacles at night. And when youre done? Hop on the tube, or take a bus home. No mud, no mess - no stress.
Tough Mudder 5k – South London (Clapham) weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Tough Mudder 5k – South London (Clapham) reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Tough Mudder 5k – South London (Clapham)?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Spartan Race – Windsor5th Oct, Winkfield Row
- Spartan Race – Twickenham23rd Nov, Twickenham
- Britain's Bravest Military Challenge - London Clapham Common28th Sep, London
- Wolf Run – Winter Wolf2nd Nov, Lutterworth5(1)
- Britain's Bravest Military Challenge - Battersea Park28th Sep, London
- Britain's Bravest Military Challenge - London Hyde Park28th Sep, London