This series of 5 races on 5 nights, gets more popular each year. It is unusual in that it includes a time trial on Thursday and the final race is a handicap, based on times recorded in the week, where all of the runners should cross the line together - in theory! Two laps totalling 3.7 miles on paths in Nonsuch Park. The only rise on the course is on the grass shortly after half way on the lap. There is a long slightly downhill run to the Mansion House near the finish of the lap.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Tour of Epsom & Ewell Race 2 weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Tour of Epsom & Ewell Race 2 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Tour of Epsom & Ewell Race 2?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.