The Tour of Norland Moor is more like a trail race than a fell race and is a great introduction to fell running. All the hard work is done at the start as the race climbs up North Dean Road (a rough paved bridletrack). Starts/finishes from the excellent facilities of Copley Cricket Club. A 10k race with 270m climb. Minimum age 18 years. Category BM.
How to enter the Tour Of Norland Moor
- Run 10km
Tour Of Norland Moor weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
Tour Of Norland Moor reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Tour Of Norland Moor?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Wakefield Hospice 10k29th Mar, Wakefield
- The Manchester 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb, Manchester
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn
- Huddersfield 10K23rd Feb, Huddersfield
- Run Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon – January26th Jan, Manchester