The Tour of Norland Moor is more like a trail race than a fell race and is a great introduction to fell running. All the hard work is done at the start as the race climbs up North Dean Road (a rough paved bridletrack). Starts/finishes from the excellent facilities of Copley Cricket Club. A 10k race with 270m climb. Minimum age 18 years. Category BM.
How to enter the Tour Of Norland Moor
- Run 10km
Tour Of Norland Moor weather forecast
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Tour Of Norland Moor reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Tour Of Norland Moor?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep 2021, Warrington
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon - May22nd May 2021, Manchester3.3(1)
- Langsett 1027th Feb 2021, Stocksbridge4.8(9)
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- Run Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon – January24th Jan 2021, Manchester4(10)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.