Trent Park Running Club has been holding the handicap (time trial) race for almost as long as the club has been established so dates back to the 1980’s. Initial it was for club members only so they could track their improvement but was soon opened up to guest runners.
The route follows an undulating circular route through the beautiful Trent Park, on the outskirts of North London. The surface is mainly gravel with approximately 1.5 Km on park road and firm although one or two sections may be slightly muddy on occasion. Normal running shoes are recommended, do NOT wear spikes.
Trent Park 5K Monthly Handicap – March weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Trent Park 5K Monthly Handicap – March reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Trent Park 5K Monthly Handicap – March?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Fun Colour Rush Reading22nd Aug, Reading
- RunThrough Hyde Park 5K & 10K - August14th Aug, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.