The Ridgeway Run was established in 1982 by Tring Running Club, and is generally held on the second Sunday in October.
A challenging trail run of approximately 15 kilometres, over a scenic route mainly on footpaths and bridleways with stunning Chiltern views. Starting on the outskirts of Tring, the course gradually ascends into the Ashridge Estate, past the Bridgewater Monument, takes in a stretch of the famous Ridgeway Path and Pitstone Hill before descending back along quiet paths into Tring and finishing at the Cricket Club.
Ridgeway RunStart Time: 9:00am
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Tring Running Club Ridgeway Run weather forecast
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Tring Running Club Ridgeway Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Tring Running Club Ridgeway Run?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Milton Keynes 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun22nd Nov, Milton Keynes4.7(3)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.