Probably the toughest 10k in Britain: includes four ruddy great hills. Featuring a hilly route of around 10k, with 475m of ascent and descent, all on tracks and paths. You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll hurl.
How to enter the Trionium Knacker Cracker 10K
- Run 10km
Trionium Knacker Cracker 10K route
10 KmStart Time: 11:00am
Trionium Knacker Cracker 10K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Kempton Park 5K, 10K & Half Marathon - November14th Nov, Sunbury-on-Thames
- Battersea Park 5k & 10k - December5th Dec, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.