TuffNutz is a tough, dirty, wet team endurance race of 11(ish) miles. The course takes in beach, marsh, horse-rides, dales, footpaths, hills and Country Park. There is 590 feet of ascent and descent.
The 2017 TuffNutz race will be on Sunday, March 5th starting at 11.00 am.
As a team of three you will have to help each other to complete the course and the TuffTasks which you will come across. These are designed to be wet, messy, uncomfortable, tiring and needing team co-operation. The route will be marshalled and signed and you will be given a step-by-step route card at the start in addition. Teams start in groups of two or three at five minute intervals to avoid congestion on the course.
How to enter the TuffNutz – Wirral
- Run 11mi
- Run 6.5mi
TuffNutz – Wirral weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
TuffNutz – Wirral reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was TuffNutz – Wirral?
You may also like
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- Loggerheads Trail 5 & 10 Mile9th Oct, Mold
- Clwydian Midweek Series - Penycloddiau27th Oct, Nannerch
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.