TuffNutz is a tough, dirty, wet team endurance race of 11(ish) miles. The course takes in beach, marsh, horse-rides, dales, footpaths, hills and Country Park. There is 590 feet of ascent and descent.
The 2017 TuffNutz race will be on Sunday, March 5th starting at 11.00 am.
As a team of three you will have to help each other to complete the course and the TuffTasks which you will come across. These are designed to be wet, messy, uncomfortable, tiring and needing team co-operation. The route will be marshalled and signed and you will be given a step-by-step route card at the start in addition. Teams start in groups of two or three at five minute intervals to avoid congestion on the course.
How to enter the TuffNutz – Wirral
- Run 11mi
- Run 6.5mi
TuffNutz – Wirral weather forecast
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
TuffNutz – Wirral reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was TuffNutz – Wirral?
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep 2021, Warrington
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March7th Mar 2021, Little Budworth4.8(39)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K7th Mar 2021, Bangor4.7(14)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- Conwy Half Marathon21st Nov 2021, Conwy4.5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.