How to enter the Two Counties Jingle Bell Runs
- Run 1mi
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Two Counties Jingle Bell Runs routes
The course starts and finishes on the Merchant Taylors' athletics track. After a loop of the running track, the route then takes you out into the school's picturesque grounds which overlap both Hertfordshire and Middlesex.
This is a mixed terrain course - beginning on track surface before hitting the surrounding paths and grassland. Runners will get the opportunity to take in the striking landscape and beautiful lakes of this rural cross-county school.
Each race will be a lapped course, with marshals on-site and clear distance marking every KM.
Frequently Asked Questions
Two Counties Jingle Bell Runs weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Two Counties Jingle Bell Runs reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Two Counties Jingle Bell Runs?
You may also like
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep 2020, London
- Farnborough Winter Half Marathon & 5k Fun Run26th Jan 2020, Farnborough
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Woking