The EPIC Fire Fighters '2UP' Duathlon is a unique event which takes place in March in conjunction with Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue. It's known locally as the 'start of season social race' but there's nothing particularly 'social' about the course! It's a fantastic event, an awesome atmosphere, lots of team rivalries and smiles all round. Grab your partner and get entered!
How to enter the UK Fire Fighters 2UP Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 4mi, Bike 25mi, Run 4mi
UK Fire Fighters 2UP Duathlon route
The format is simple, you choose a friend or race partner and stick together throughout the run / bike / run. On the bike you are allowed to work as a pair, by 'drafting' each other, but not with other teams. The 4 miles trail run is a tough start and end to the race, with a hilly 25 mile in between, to make sure you finish with a grimace on your face.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Would it be able tohave a change of partner for the event as my original partner has got an injury
- My partner for the race is injured, would it be too late for a partner change at this late stage
UK Fire Fighters 2UP Duathlon weather forecast
Light rain and windy throughout the day.
UK Fire Fighters 2UP Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was UK Fire Fighters 2UP Duathlon?
You may also like
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon13th Jun 2020, Llanberis
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival28th Sep, Hever4.3(401)
- Holdenby Duathlon27th Oct, Creaton3.6(3)
- Hercules Festival of Sport – St. Albans22nd Sep, St Albans
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon20th Oct, Windsor4.7(1)
- Great Notley Autumn Duathlon6th Oct, Braintree