The EPIC Fire Fighters '2UP' Duathlon is a unique event which takes place in March in conjunction with Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue. It's known locally as the 'start of season social race' but there's nothing particularly 'social' about the course! It's a fantastic event, an awesome atmosphere, lots of team rivalries and smiles all round. Grab your partner and get entered!
How to enter the UK Fire Fighters 2UP Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 4mi, Bike 25mi, Run 4mi
UK Fire Fighters 2UP Duathlon routes
The format is simple, you choose a friend or race partner and stick together throughout the run / bike / run. On the bike you are allowed to work as a pair, by 'drafting' each other, but not with other teams. The 4 miles trail run is a tough start and end to the race, with a hilly 25 mile in between, to make sure you finish with a grimace on your face.
UK Fire Fighters 2UP Duathlon weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
UK Fire Fighters 2UP Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was UK Fire Fighters 2UP Duathlon?
You may also like
- Oulton Park Autumn Duathlon3rd Oct, Tarporley
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon17th Apr 2021, Harlech4.7(1)
- Cotswolds Sprint Duathlon10th Oct, Winchcombe
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.