A Unique 215 mile (346km) Ultra-Marathon following the Southern Upland Way from Portpatrick to Cockburnspath. A stunning marked trail reflecting back to us the turbulent history between Scotland and England. The voices and the lessons of the Killing Times in the 1600’s echo in the Forests, the Valleys, and high on the Mountains along the Way.
How to enter the Ultra Great Britain Scotland
- Run 215mi
Ultra Great Britain Scotland route
215 MilesStart Time: 6:00am
Ultra Great Britain Scotland weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Ultra Great Britain Scotland reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Monster Triathlon19th Jun 2021, Fort Augustus5(15)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.