A Unique 215 mile (346km) Ultra-Marathon following the Southern Upland Way from Portpatrick to Cockburnspath. A stunning marked trail reflecting back to us the turbulent history between Scotland and England. The voices and the lessons of the Killing Times in the 1600’s echo in the Forests, the Valleys, and high on the Mountains along the Way.
How to enter the Ultra Great Britain Scotland
- Run 215mi
Ultra Great Britain Scotland weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Ultra Great Britain Scotland reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Causeway Coast Marathon25th Sep, Portballintrae4.8(7)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Escape The City28th Aug, Dalkeith
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn