A very much back to basics ultra marathon, a non-stop, self sufficient, 73 miles with over 4000ft of accent. The anti clockwise route visits the Upper Colne, Spen and Holme Valleys and passes Dewsbury, Holmfirth and Marsden. Highlights along the route include a series of picturesque reservoirs including Holme Styes, Ramsden, Digley and Bilberry. Most of the route is way marked but you will require basic navigation skills (some of this you will be doing at night). Cut off time (21 hours) will be in force.
How to enter the Ultra Kirklees Way
- Run 73mi
Ultra Kirklees Way route
24 Hour cut off, an extra 3 hours.
You have no more than 24 hours to finish, you must visit all checkpoints before cutoff times to be able to continue.
Ultra Kirklees Way weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Ultra Kirklees Way reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ultra Kirklees Way?
You may also like
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.