A very much back to basics ultra marathon, a non-stop, self sufficient, 73 miles with over 4000ft of accent. The anti clockwise route visits the Upper Colne, Spen and Holme Valleys and passes Dewsbury, Holmfirth and Marsden. Highlights along the route include a series of picturesque reservoirs including Holme Styes, Ramsden, Digley and Bilberry. Most of the route is way marked but you will require basic navigation skills (some of this you will be doing at night). Cut off time (21 hours) will be in force.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Ultra Kirklees Way weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Ultra Kirklees Way reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ultra Kirklees Way?
You may also like
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.