TRAIL 25 and ULTRA 55
Sat, 8 Oct 2022
London, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
Official booking partner
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
Based on location and reviews
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your Great Run event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get £10 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Sat, 8 Oct 2022
Organiser route images
- Exclusive finishers medal
- Exclusive ULTRA LONDON finishers t-shirt
- Chip-timed results
- Bag drop & transfer to finish
- A fully signed route
- Medical Support
TRAIL 25 Start Location: Upper Norwood
- Cut off point 1: The first cut off time will be at the second checkpoint at Upper Norwood at 12:30 (regardless of your start wave time).
- Cut off point 2: The second cut off point is at the entrance to Richmond Park at 17:00.
- Cut off point: There will be a cut-off point at Richmond Park at 17:00
- ULTRA 55: Average speed of 12 minutes per kilometre (19 minutes per mile) or faster.
- TRAIL 25: Average speed of 15 minutes per kilometre (24 minutes per mile) or faster.
- Debit/Credit/Oyster card to enable travel on public transport if required
- Small foil blanket
- Small first aid kit
- Water bottle/foldable cup for water
- Own initial water supply and specific fuel/food
- Participants will be advised of the full mandatory kit well in advance of the event date
- Shoes: Comfort/cushioning, lightweight, adequate grip for multi-terrain
- Socks and underwear: comfort, moisture-wicking
- Legs & upper body: consider the potential of changing temperatures and wind and rain
- Race pack and hydration vest: consider how much you want to carry and ease whilst on the run