2018 sees the return of the University of Kent Canterbury 10k. Last year was a record turnout, so let's make it even bigger than ever!
A fantastic route starting at the Pavilion at the University and using some of the historic "Crab and Winkle Way" in the lovely countryside on the edge of Canterbury. Lovely views across the East Kent countryside and the world famous Canterbury Cathedral.
University of Kent Canterbury 10k weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
University of Kent Canterbury 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was University of Kent Canterbury 10k?
You may also like
- Whitstable & Herne Bay 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Herne Bay5(1)
- Folkestone Coastal 10K5th Sep, Folkestone
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Colchester Stampede 10K29th Nov, Colchester5(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.