The V12 Sportive is a new and exciting open road cycling event starting and finishing on the iconic Barry Island resort, South Wales. There are two distances to conquer with some demanding climbs (it is South Wales after all).
The 100m GF route will take you east from Barry, along the coast to Newport and then over Caerphilly Mountain. You will then head towards the valleys where you will get to ride over one of the nations favourite ups The Bwlch. Youre then heading back to the coast where you will loop around to finish on the prom where you will be awarded your medal.
How to enter the V12 Sportive
- Bike 161km
- Bike 161km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Rout elevationHi there! The 100mile route has a total ascent of 5536 feet while the 75mile route has a total ascent of 3562 feet :)
V12 Sportive weather forecast
Foggy in the morning and overnight.
V12 Sportive reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was V12 Sportive?
You may also like
- Beyond Somerset Sportive19th Apr 2020, Glastonbury
- Les Trois Frontières (Sportive)21st Jun 2020, Bridport
- Prudential RideLondon 10016th Aug 2020, London4.4(42)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- Tour De Shane – The Pembrokeshire Sportive29th Mar 2020, St Davids5(8)
- The Quattro Cyclosportive26th Apr 2020, Great Billing