- . 76 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon route
The course starts and finishes in Llandyrnog village.
Runners will then pass through the villages of Llangynhafal, Gellifor, Llanychan and Llanynys.
Although the course is undulating, there are plenty of fast sections and many people have achieved a PB on this route.
There are water stations every 5km.
Frequently Asked Questions
Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- THE 2 LAKES TRAIL RACES16th Oct, Wales
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.