How to enter the Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon route
The course starts and finishes in Llandyrnog village.
Runners will then pass through the villages of Llangynhafal, Gellifor, Llanychan and Llanynys.
Although the course is undulating, there are plenty of fast sections and many people have achieved a PB on this route.
There are water stations every 5km.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #18 in the UK out of 414 organizers
Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Essar Chester Half Marathon17th May, Chester4.9(4)
- Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester4.8(48)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Warrington Running Festival20th Sep, Warrington