How to enter the Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon route
The course starts and finishes in Llandyrnog village.
Runners will then pass through the villages of Llangynhafal, Gellifor, Llanychan and Llanynys.
Although the course is undulating, there are plenty of fast sections and many people have achieved a PB on this route.
There are water stations every 5km.
Frequently Asked Questions
Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon weather forecast
Light rain overnight.
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #23 in the UK out of 553 organizers
Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool
- Essar Chester Half Marathon17th May 2020, Chester
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb 2020, Liverpool
- Wrexham Half Marathon16th Feb 2020, Wrexham
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K1st Mar 2020, Bangor