The course is wonderfully scenic, the undulating route taking you to the villages of Llangynhafal, Gellifor, Llanychan and Llanynys before finishing where you started, in Llandyrnog village.
How to enter the Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon
- Run 21.1kmBooked 4 times this week
Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon route
Despite the undulations, there are some very fast sections which explains the many PB’s that have been achieved on the route. Water/refreshment stations are positioned every 5km on the route, with a feed station at halfway.
Half MarathonStart Time: 10:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #21 in the UK out of 532 organizers
Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool4.5(29)
- Essar Chester Half Marathon17th May 2020, Chester
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth
- Wrexham Half Marathon16th Feb 2020, Wrexham4.3(22)