How to enter the Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon route
The course starts and finishes in Llandyrnog village.
Runners will then pass through the villages of Llangynhafal, Gellifor, Llanychan and Llanynys.
Although the course is undulating, there are plenty of fast sections and many people have achieved a PB on this route.
There are water stations every 5km.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #23 in the UK out of 330 organizers
Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July25th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Wirral Way Summer Half Marathon18th Jul, Thurstaston
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)