The event takes place on the magnificent closed road circuit surrounding the 2012 Olympic velodrome in the Velopark, Stratford. The purpose built circuit is 1mile in length.
The event format of run-bike-run, starts with with a 2mile (2 lap) first run then a 10mile (10 lap) bike section before finishing with a 1mile (1 lap) final run. The event is chip timed with medals for the places in 16-19years, 20-39years, 40-49years and 50+years age bands.
The event is open to all ability levels and is both an ideal venue for your first duathlon whilst at the same time provides a challenge for the more experienced duathletes and triathletes.
How to enter the VeloPark Clapham Chasers Women’s Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 2mi, Bike 10mi, Run 1mi
VeloPark Clapham Chasers Women’s Duathlon weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
VeloPark Clapham Chasers Women’s Duathlon reviews (3)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon9th Oct, Windsor
- Hurtleberry Off-Road Duathlon & 10km Trail Run15th Nov, Holmbury Saint Mary
- Great Notley Autumn Duathlon3rd Oct, Braintree
- Cowman City Trail Duathlon5th Dec, Milton Keynes
- Cowman Duathlon17th Oct, Olney
- Cotswolds Sprint Duathlon10th Oct, Winchcombe
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.