The event takes place on the magnificent closed road circuit surrounding the 2012 Olympic velodrome in the Velopark, Stratford. The purpose built circuit is 1mile in length.
The event format of run-bike-run, starts with with a 2mile (2 lap) first run then a 10mile (10 lap) bike section before finishing with a 1mile (1 lap) final run. The event is chip timed with medals for the places in 16-19years, 20-39years, 40-49years and 50+years age bands.
The event is open to all ability levels and is both an ideal venue for your first duathlon whilst at the same time provides a challenge for the more experienced duathletes and triathletes.
How to enter the VeloPark Clapham Chasers Women’s Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 2mi, Bike 10mi, Run 1mi
VeloPark Clapham Chasers Women’s Duathlon weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning.
Meet the organizer
VeloPark Clapham Chasers Women’s Duathlon reviews (3)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- London Duathlon 20205th Sep, Richmond4.9(5)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle4th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run4th Sep, Dorney2(8)
- Nettleden Duathlon11th Sep, Nettleden4.7(3)
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon9th Oct, Windsor
- Great Notley Autumn Duathlon3rd Oct, Braintree