The VeloPark is fantastic place for this team event with a fast and traffic free circuit in the shadow of the London 2012 Velodrome. Each team will be made of 3 team members.
Each team member completes a 2mile run, 6mile cycle and 1mile run before handing over to the next team member.
The event will be chip timed and your timing chip is the relay-baton. Each team will get an overall time as well a individual lap splits. Podium medals for top 3 teams in each TEAM category.
On site facilities include toilets/showers, free parking, cafe inside overlooking the Velodrome boards. The VeloPark has plenty of space for spectators on the Velodrome viewing balcony and on the pedestrian walkway crossing circuit.
How to enter the VeloPark Greenwich Tritons Team Duathlon Relays
- Duathlon: Run 2mi, Bike 6mi, Run 1mi
VeloPark Greenwich Tritons Team Duathlon Relays weather forecast
VeloPark Greenwich Tritons Team Duathlon Relays reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was VeloPark Greenwich Tritons Team Duathlon Relays?
You may also like
- Windsor Winter Duathlon & Run11th Jan 2020, Dorney
- Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Run8th Feb 2020, Windsor
- The Marlow Classic24th May 2020, Marlow
- Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run5th Sep 2020, Dorney
- Thames Valley Spring 5K, 10K, 15K, Half Marathon & Duathlon4th Apr 2020, Windsor
- The Fugitive5th Jul 2020, Marlow