See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Victoria Park 10K - January
- Run 10km
Victoria Park 10K - January route
This is a lapped run, with all participants having to complete the course 3 times. The race will take place on hard pathways inside the park. Please remember that this is a public park and there will be other runners, cyclists, or dog-walkers using the paths during the race.
Fast becoming one of London's most popular parks, this scenic trail will take you through this vast green-space with its tree lined walkways. The flat nature of the course makes it one of the quickest races in the season and a perfect opportunity to get a PB.
The course will be distance marked and marshalled throughout.
10KStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Victoria Park 10K - January weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park10th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Chase The Moon Olympic Park - October13th Oct, London5(1)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.