How to enter the Victoria Park 10K - January
- Run 10km
Victoria Park 10K - January route
This is a lapped run, with all participants having to complete the course 3 times. The race will take place on hard pathways inside the park. Please remember that this is a public park and there will be other runners, cyclists, or dog-walkers using the paths during the race.
Fast becoming one of London's most popular parks, this scenic trail will take you through this vast green-space with its tree lined walkways. The flat nature of the course makes it one of the quickest races in the season and a perfect opportunity to get a PB.
The course will be distance marked and marshalled throughout.
10KStart Time: 9:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Victoria Park 10K - January weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Race Organiser are ranked #22 in the UK out of 270 organizers
You may also like
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)