How to enter the Victoria Park Race – March
- Run 21.1km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Victoria Park Race – March routes
The route takes your around the park's edge before cutting back into the middle, passed the Bandstand and through the Pools Playground.
Each race will completed a different number of laps, which are detailed below.
Half Marathon – 6.5 laps
10k – 3 laps
5k – 1.5 laps
The course will be marshalled throughout - giving a clear indication of when each mile is completed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Victoria Park Race – March weather forecast
Possible drizzle and windy overnight.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #12 in the UK out of 379 organizers
Victoria Park Race – March reviews
3.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon11th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)