Quickly becoming one of London's coolest parks, this trail will take you through this vast green-space with its tree lined walkways. Additionally, the flat nature of the course makes it one of the quickest races in the season and a perfect opportunity to get a PB.
10K: Runners will complete 3 laps of the course.
10Mile: The route for the 10mile race is still to be confirmed, but it is likely to consist of 5 laps.
Please remember that this is a public park and there will be other runners, cyclists, or dog-walkers using the paths during the race.
The course will be distance marked and marshalled throughout, with regular water stations throughout.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Victoria Park 10K & 10Mile - March weather forecast
Light rain overnight.
The Race Organiser are ranked #16 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Victoria Park 10K & 10Mile - March reviews (8)
4.4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.