We've been very fortunate to have been granted permission to hold a 100 mile ultra event out of Brooks Farm, Reculver Kent. The kind farmers there allow us to use their land and facilities to hold a running event and 98% of the route is on their land which does make for some lovely running! (And a huge barn makes a brilliant base camp!) The main event will be a 100 mile endurance run of 15 times 6.67 mile loops. In addition we'll hold a 24 hour Challenge Event, a 6 hour timed challenge on both the Saturday and Sunday and a Pacer Challenge to complete as many 6.67 mile loops as possible in the time limit chosen.
How to enter the Viking 100 Endurance Run
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 6h
- Run 24h
- Run 1h
- Run 100miCharity Entries
Viking 100 Endurance Run routes
Questions & answers
- I'm interested for 100 miles event. I've seen it's sold already. Is possible to book for this event?Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately the 100 miles event and 24 hr event are both full.
Viking 100 Endurance Run weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Viking 100 Endurance Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Viking 100 Endurance Run?
You may also like
- Lap Challenge Hadleigh Park4th Jul, Hadleigh
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra19th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- Thames Path Challenge12th Sep, London5(1)
- Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series – Exmoor4th Apr, East Dean4.7(1)
- Blackwater Trail Events2nd May, Chelmsford
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun, Reading4.9(84)