Starting and finishing at the Wrexham AAC Clubhouse on Wrexham Industrial Estate, this classic, fast, flat, chip-timed half marathon is popular with some of the fastest runners in the region, as well as those tackling the distance for the first time.
How to enter the Wrexham Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Wrexham Half Marathon route
Questions & answers
Wrexham Half Marathon weather forecast
Wrexham Half Marathon reviews (7)
3.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Essar Chester Half Marathon17th May 2020, Chester
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb 2020, Liverpool