How to enter the Virgin Money London Marathon
- Run 26.2mi
Virgin Money London Marathon route
Drinks Stations - Every mile after mile 3 through to 25, apart from miles 7 and 11, where Lucozade Sport is available. Water is supplied in 250ml race bottles with a flip-top. Lucozade Sport is available at miles 7, 11, 15, 19 and 23. Lucozade Sport Carbo Gel stations can be found on The Highway at miles 14 and 21.5.
Compostable cups - Three Drinks Stations will be trialling compostable cups instead of bottles this year. Water stations at miles 10 and 19 and Lucozade Sport at mile 23 will offer drinks in compostable cups. Try drinking from a cup in training before Race Day.
Recycling - We work to recycle as many bottles as we can and you can help. Bottles are easier to recycle if they are empty so remember to #DrinkDrainDrop – squeeze out any remaining liquid and drop your empty bottle to the side of the road. Local authority cleansing teams will collect the discarded bottles, which will then be sent for recycling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Virgin Money London Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – March7th Mar 2020, Kingston upon Thames
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Summer8th Aug 2020, Kingston upon Thames
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May 2020, Milton Keynes
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Charing