How to enter the Hackney Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Hackney Half Marathon route
Good for PB Event
You will have a good chance to get a personal best at this event Learn more.
Cruise down Mare Street through a carnival of sound, pass by the famous Town Hall, head through the historic Broadway Market, and then take in Hackney Wick, which is flush with vibrant street art. Explore green spaces including Haggerston and Downs Parks, cross over twelve canals and rivers, and enjoy a panoramic view of the Olympic Park.
Half MarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Hackney Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Virgin Sport are ranked #28 in the UK out of 380 organizers
You may also like
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon11th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
- Victoria Park 5K, 10K & Half Marathon - May2nd May, London4.5(7)