The Vitality Westminster Mile is held on the most iconic mile in the world, starting on The Mall and finishing in front of Buckingham Palace.
Organised by London Marathon Events Limited, in partnership with Westminster City Council, there are categories for all ages and abilities, so everyone can take part.
There are races for: Families, Adult & Vets, Juniors, Elite Athletes
There will be a series of races throughout the day and runners will be seeded according to predicted finish time, so entrants will be running with people of a similar standard.
How to enter the Vitality Westminster Mile
- Run 1mi
Vitality Westminster Mile route
The Vitality Westminster Mile course starts on The Mall and heads towards Admiralty Arch before a right turn into Horse Guards Road following the perimeter of St James’s Park. The course then turns right again into Birdcage Walk. The second half of the race will take you past Welllington Barracks before the final right turn into Spur Road and the Finish Line in front of Buckingham Palace.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
You may also like
- The Vitality Big Half24th Apr, London4.2(3)
- Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday28th Mar, Kingston upon Thames4.4(2)
- St Albans Half Marathon12th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium11th Dec, Twickenham
- Reading Half Marathon10th Apr, Reading4.6(4)
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar, Milton Keynes3.8(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.