Established in 2003, the Vitruvian started from humble beginnings and less than 250 starters in its first year. Since then the Vitruvian has grown into one of the most respected and iconic races on the UK calendar. Voted the UK's event of the year in 2007, 2008 and 2009 by the 220 Triathlon magazine awards, the Vitruvian sees 1000+ competitors race annually and is significantly oversubscribed year on year so you need to get in early if you want a slot.
How to enter the Vitruvian Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 85km, Run 21km
Vitruvian Triathlon route
Vitruvian Triathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Vitruvian Triathlon reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Pitsford Sprint Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquabike, Aquathlon14th Jun, Northampton4.2(2)
- Pitsford Standard Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon12th Jul, Northampton
- The UK Emergency Services Games29th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon30th May, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Outlaw Half Nottingham17th May, Nottingham5(1)