There's never been a better reason to pull on your trainers than for the Wakefield 10k. This event is great for runners of all ages and abilities. Come down to run in a popular local race and help raise much needed funds for Wakefield Hospice.
"First Wakefield race this year, it will now feature on the annual calendar...."
"Absolutely loved this 10k, fantastic atmosphere, lovely people and really well..."
"Lovely event, really good for Wakefield. Lots of clubs attend as well as..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Wakefield Hospice 10k
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Wakefield Hospice 10k route
The Wakefield 10k and 1k Mini Run all take place in Thornes Park Athetics Stadium and Thornes Park. Please see below for the map of the location.
View map and route info
10kStart Time: 9:00am
Questions & answers
- I’m so excited and can’t wait to go there and smash it🙌 Just wondering..when the race packs will be arrived?😌Awesome stuff! Just to let you know that race packs should be with you by the end of this week, if not the beginning of next. Best of luck and go smash!
- can k registor on dayHi there. Registration is available on the day, however we recommend booking beforehand to ensure you get a place! Enjoy the event!
- How do I submit my time for completion of the runHi there. Just to let you know that you should be able to do this on the booking form when you enter.
- I would like to entry for 10K run so how I register nowHi there, unfortunately booking has now closed, however you are able to register on the day - please find the registration desk inside the main stadium building within the park :) enjoy the event!
- How do I transfer my number to another runner? I am injured and my husband would like to run in my place. There doesn't seem to be any information available about this.Hi there. Sorry to hear about your injury, there aren't normally transfers available in this event, however we should be able to help in this instance. Please reach out to us at [email protected] Thanks!
- I want to register. Can you look for me pleaseHi there, unfortunately booking has now closed, however you are able to register on the day - please find the registration desk inside the main stadium building within the park :) enjoy the event!
- I have not recived my pack in the post yetl just wondering how long till it will come?Hi there, just to let you know you will only receive your race pack in the post if you entered by Friday 15th March, if you entered after that you will be able to collect your race pack on the day :) please reach out to [email protected] if you have any further questions. Thanks!
- Hi I have entered but unfortunately on Sunday I did a 1/2 Marathon and pick up an injury which I have been told to rest. I have somebody who will replace my in the race but can't find anyway of contacting the organisers. Please can this be done.
- Hi, is there a drinks station anywhere over the route?.Hi there. Just to let you know there is a drinks station just before the 6km point. Good luck!
- Hi. What time does horbury road shut for the race?Hi there. Just to let you know the road closure is from 8.30am until 10.30am. Enjoy the event!
Wakefield Hospice 10k weather forecast
Moderate breeze possible, up to 11mph
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- The Manchester 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb 2020, Manchester
- Huddersfield 10K23rd Feb 2020, Huddersfield
- Sheffield Santa Run21st Dec, Sheffield
- ASDA Foundation City of Lincoln 10K14th Jun 2020, Lincoln
- The Monsal Trail Half Marathon & 10K Weekend21st Mar 2020, Bakewell