Join the first Walk the Night challenge and raise funds to support people affected by Breast and Prostate Cancer.
The friendship and camaraderie along the way however will be amazing as men and women of all ages and from all walks of life come together to do something amazing.
Places for this exciting new challenge are limited so please register now to avoid missing out.
How to enter the Walk the Night
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
Walk the Night routes
The challenge is on to walk a marathon (26.2 miles) or a half marathon (13.1 miles) throughout the night on a circular route starting and finishing at Granary Square near the iconic King's Cross station. The route will take you past many famous landmarks including Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace and many more!
Walk the Night weather forecast
Light rain overnight.
Walk the Night reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Walk the Night?
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Runthrough Lee Valley VeloPark – October31st Oct, London4.5(2)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November28th Nov, London4.6(5)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – December19th Dec, London4.5(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.