Join the first Walk the Night challenge and raise funds to support people affected by Breast and Prostate Cancer.
The friendship and camaraderie along the way however will be amazing as men and women of all ages and from all walks of life come together to do something amazing.
Places for this exciting new challenge are limited so please register now to avoid missing out.
How to enter the Walk the Night
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
Walk the Night routes
The challenge is on to walk a marathon (26.2 miles) or a half marathon (13.1 miles) throughout the night on a circular route starting and finishing at Granary Square near the iconic King's Cross station. The route will take you past many famous landmarks including Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace and many more!
Questions & answers
- Are we allowed to run instead of walking and are the roads closed? Unlikely....Hey there, just to let you that there is very limited information on wether you can run this event or not I would recommend contacting the race organisers directly for more detailed information.- [email protected]
Walk the Night weather forecast
Light rain overnight.
Walk the Night reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Walk the Night?
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)