How to enter the Wallingford Thames Run
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Wallingford Thames Run routes
The Wallingford Thames Run 5K and 10K is run by volunteers in order to raise money for local Oxfordshire charities.
It will be a looped course, starting and finishing at Crowmarsh Gilford School. The course will take runners along local footpaths and banks of the River Thames, providing beautiful riverside views. The race will finish through the historic town of Wallingford, to the cheers of the many spectators that come out to enjoy the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Wallingford Thames Run weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Wallingford Thames Run reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- ASICS London 10K4th Jul, London4.8(39)
- Hell-Fire Half and 10K11th Jul, High Wycombe4.8(11)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Burnham Beeches Half marathon and 10K - August8th Aug, Slough4.8(2)