How to enter the Wallingford Thames Run
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Wallingford Thames Run routes
The Wallingford Thames Run 5K and 10K is run by volunteers in order to raise money for local Oxfordshire charities.
It will be a looped course, starting and finishing at Crowmarsh Gilford School. The course will take runners along local footpaths and banks of the River Thames, providing beautiful riverside views. The race will finish through the historic town of Wallingford, to the cheers of the many spectators that come out to enjoy the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Wallingford Thames Run reviews (2)
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Rightmove Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend30th Apr, Milton Keynes
- The Henley Trail Run11th Jun, Henley-on-Thames
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon21st Aug, Egham4.5(80)
- ASICS London 10K24th Jul, London4.8(39)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr, Southampton4.1(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.