- . 2 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
Walsall Arboretum is an old Victorian-era public park in the West Midlands. The beautiful 80-acres is home to a number of attractions including the Hatherton Lake that makes for a lovely natural running track.
The event does a great job of raising money and awareness for the two most prevalent forms of cancer affecting men today; Prostate and Testicular.
Frequently Asked Questions
Walsall Arboretum 5K & 10K weather forecast
Walsall Arboretum 5K & 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Walsall Arboretum 5K & 10K?
You may also like
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.8(5)
- Beacon Park, Lichfield 10 and 5K29th Aug, Lichfield1.4(2)
- Kingsbury Water Park 10K & 5K5th Sep, Sutton Coldfield
- The Chasewater Pudding Dash6th Dec, Burntwood4.7(39)
- Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run21st Mar 2021, Tamworth
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.