How to enter the Walsall Arboretum 5K & 10K
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Walsall Arboretum 5K & 10K routes
Walsall Arboretum is an old Victorian-era public park in the West Midlands. The beautiful 80-acres is home to a number of attractions including the Hatherton Lake that makes for a lovely natural running track.
The event does a great job of raising money and awareness for the two most prevalent forms of cancer affecting men today; Prostate and Testicular.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Walsall Arboretum 5K & 10K weather forecast
Walsall Arboretum 5K & 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Walsall Arboretum 5K & 10K?
You may also like
- Drayton Rollercoaster 5K & 10K - June9th Jun, Fazeley
- Drayton Rollercoaster 5K & 10K - July7th Jul, Fazeley
- Pizza Run - Birmingham24th Jul, West Bromwich
- Fun Colour Rush Nottingham20th Jun, Nottingham4.7(1)
- Beacon Park, Lichfield 10 and 5K29th Aug, Lichfield1.4(2)
- Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run18th Jul, Tamworth