Ware’s Cambridge has been one of the most talked about Sportives of recent years, we’ve decided to apply some of that magic to Essex. Ware’s Essex? will take place on Sunday the 6th of October.
We’ve designed this route so that you’ll be able to take advantage of some of the great roads that the 2013 TDF took in and experience some beautifully tarmaced surfaces. Whatever the weather throws at us, this route is made for the beginning of Autumn, keeping your motivation high for the coming months.
How to enter the Ware’s Essex
- Bike 100mi
- Bike 70mi
- Bike 40mi
- Bike 18mi
Ware’s Essex routes
All routes start and finish at Ware, Hertfordshire, where you’ll head out North east through the picturesque villages, and then onto sweeping countryside roads of rural Essex. The fast rolling roads of the 100 will take you out towards suffolk, coming within 5 miles of the county town of Sudbury.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ware’s Essex weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Ware’s Essex reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ware’s Essex?
You may also like
- Tour of Cambridgeshire Cycling Festival4th Jun 2021, Peterborough3.7(9)
- Dulux London Revolution Cycle14th May 2021, London
- London to Brighton Bike Ride3rd Jul 2021, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Ride the Night London28th May 2021, Windsor
- The KM Big West Kent Bike Ride17th Apr 2021, Gravesend
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.