How to enter the Warrington Running Festival
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 1km
Warrington Running Festival routes
The inaugural Warrington Running Festival hosted by RunThrough is the perfect opportunity to test your speed at the end of a great summer running season.
The route will start and finish at the iconic Golden Gates of Warrington's Town Hall, and will be run on fast and flat closed roads, providing the perfect opportunity to smash a new PB and explore Warrington in a new way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 564 organizers
Warrington Running Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Warrington Running Festival?
You may also like
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar, Tarporley4.8(39)
- Ironman UK12th Jul, Bolton4.3(5)
- Blackpool Music Run26th Jul, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Beat Beethoven 5K - Media City, March13th Mar, Salford