How to enter the Warrington Running Festival
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 1km
Warrington Running Festival routes
The inaugural Warrington Running Festival hosted by RunThrough is the perfect opportunity to test your speed at the end of a great summer running season.
The route will start and finish at the iconic Golden Gates of Warrington's Town Hall, and will be run on fast and flat closed roads, providing the perfect opportunity to smash a new PB and explore Warrington in a new way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Warrington Running Festival weather forecast
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #12 in the UK out of 277 organizers
Warrington Running Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Warrington Running Festival?
You may also like
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July25th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Blackpool Music Run17th Oct, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half - August1st Aug, Manchester5(3)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon26th Sep, Manchester
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)