- . 42 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
The Warwickshire Triathlon is a fun but challenging event set around the historic town of Stratford-upon-Avon. The event is aimed at all abilities and fitness levels, from complete novice to club and pro triathlete, as well as charity and fun competitors.
Stratford-upon-Avon offers plenty to do and see for all the family making it a great day out for those looking for something a little less energetic!
The Stratford Triathlon & Warwickshire Triathlon will be running together on the same day & same course.
The race starts from the 33 metre heated indoor pool in the leisure centre, followed by a one lap cycle course which heads out towards the town of Warwick, in the Warwickshire countryside, before returning to Stratford for the final discipline.
The run is out alongside the picturesque river Avon and back to the Leisure and Visitor Centre to the finish line. The run course is once out and back for The Fun Triathlon and twice out and back for the Sprint and Relay Triathlon.
- Sprint & Relay = 12 lengths, 4 lengths in each lane - 400m
- Super Sprint & Fun = 6 lengths, 2 lengths in each lane - 200m
- Swim rules: NO Diving, NO tumble turns, NO back stroke
Bike course: One lap of the bike course only for all competitors = 18k
One lap of the run course is 2.5k
- Sprint & Relay competitors x 2 laps = 5k
- Super Sprint & Fun competitors x 1 lap = 2.5k
CYCLE TRANSITION AREA - Open from 07:30am
• Only competitors are allowed in the Cycle Transition Area. You cannot enter the Cycle Transition Area until your bike stickers are attached.
• Please do not rack your bike in the Cycle Transition Area earlier than 20 minutes before your start time
• Rack your bike in any position, each racking position is marked by white tape
• Although we allocate security staff to specifically watch the Cycle Transition Area, please note that we cannot be responsible for any items lost or stolen
• As a security precaution, you cannot take your cycle out of the transition area without your race number and corresponding cycle sticker
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Warwickshire Triathlon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
UK Triathlon are ranked #53 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Warwickshire Triathlon reviews (2)
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Stratford Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4.5(2)
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Birmingham Triathlon25th Sep, Sutton Coldfield2.5(2)
- The Pulsin Westonbirt Sprint Triathlon30th Aug, Tetbury
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.