The event will start and finish at South Wheatley Village Hall. The route takes Nottinghamshire's scenic rural countryside, using a combination of local waterway tow paths: The Cuckoo Way (Chesterfield Canal), and the Trent Valley Way (River Trent). The route follows the tranquil and scenic waterways most of the way, keeping navigation simple. It has a real cross country feel at times in remote areas, given the nature of the River Trent flood bank. 90% trail, with only some minor roads/tracks along the Trent Valley Way to link waterways. NB: Some of the flood bank running by the side of the Trent is rough underfoot providing a real challenge!
How to enter the Waterway 30
- Run 31mi
Waterway 30 weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul, Wetherby
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District18th Jul, Bakewell
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr, Delph
- Rose of the Shires Ultra28th Mar, Northampton
- Leicestershire Round - Series 38th Feb, Cossington