The WW50 is a 50-mile foot race consisting of 5 x 10-mile loops on forest trails, entirely within Wendover woods. The course mixes some of the most enjoyable trail running to be found anywhere, with wide, soft trails including smooth descents and runnable climbs. These sections are contrasted with some much steeper ascents and descents scattered throughout the loop. Runners will work hard for a finish at this race which will also act as the fourth and final event in the 2018 50 mile slam.
How to enter the Wendover Woods 50
- Run 50mi
Wendover Woods 50 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Wendover Woods 50 reviews (7)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun, Reading4.9(84)
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul, Lewknor4.8(114)
- Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge11th Jul, Princes Risborough
- Thames Path Challenge12th Sep, London5(1)
- Humanity Direct Amersham Ultra7th Mar, Amersham4.5(2)
- Dulux London Revolution Trails9th May, Marlow4.7(1)