- . 149 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Weston Super Half
- Run 21.097km
- Run 1mi
Weston Super Half routes
The stunning Somerset coastline makes for an incredible route. Starting and finishing at the Grand Pier, runners make their way South past the SeaQuarium and in-land, uphill towards Weston General Hospital. Runners will then circle back towards the ocean and Marine Parade.
Participants must reach 10 miles by 13:00 in order to avoid the cut-off. If runners have not reached this point they will be turned around and allowed to finish the remainder of the course. Unfortunately this is strictly enforced because of the road closures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Weston Super Half weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Weston Super Half reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest17th Sep 2021, Thorney
- Rocket Race Orbiter4th Jun 2021, Tollard Royal
- The PB Breaker Half & 16km2nd Oct 2021, Glastonbury
- Tewkesbury Half Marathon15th May 2021, Tewkesbury4.7(8)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
- Cheltenham Half Marathon4th Sep 2021, Cheltenham5(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.