How to enter the Weston Super Half
- Run 21.097km
- Run 1mi
Weston Super Half routes
The stunning Somerset coastline makes for an incredible route. Starting and finishing at the Grand Pier, runners make their way South past the SeaQuarium and in-land, uphill towards Weston General Hospital. Runners will then circle back towards the ocean and Marine Parade.
Participants must reach 10 miles by 13:00 in order to avoid the cut-off. If runners have not reached this point they will be turned around and allowed to finish the remainder of the course. Unfortunately this is strictly enforced because of the road closures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Weston Super Half weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
WMP Creative are ranked #20 in the UK out of 379 organizers
Weston Super Half reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cardiff Half Marathon4th Oct, Cardiff4.9(16)
- Bridgwater Half Marathon6th Sep, Bridgwater
- JCP Swansea Half Marathon14th Jun, Swansea4.6(6)
- Conquer Cardiff Summer 5k 10k 15k and Half Marathon19th Jul, Cardiff
- Nationwide Building Society New Swindon Half Marathon20th Sep, Swindon3.7(1)
- Frome Half Marathon, 5K, 10K & Junior Race - July19th Jul, Frome4.6(14)